I fertilized this morning! I used the fish emulsion and seaweed product that I’ve got. I cannot get the sprayer to work so I had to mix the stuff in the sprayer then pour from the container to a small watering can. I need one that can apply the stuff in a finer spray. I think I used way too much of the stuff, but oh, well. The Chandlers need it. The ground looks so dry where there aren’t plants or compost on the soil.
I was very tired this evening but I did manage to hoe next to the summer strawberries (and a bit in the bed); rake some grass over the dry, old bean bed; and pick a few strawberries. Picking berries always involves a lot of removal of old leaves. I didn’t have anything handy for slug killing, but I saw more than on recent days. Some parts of that bed have worse slugs than others.
Rain is possible on each of the next 10 days. I have planted nothing. 😦 At least there is still grass.